Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

If a NAS Box has SAMBA support does that mean I can integrate it with Active Directory and set file permissions?

 

Many Thanks

 

Z

Posted
The short answer is technically YES if you know how to setup the samba side of things. But I have never managed to get it working yet on my terastation NAS (not that I have had the time to play with the settings to much.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...