Carter Posted February 21, 2019 Posted February 21, 2019 I have no issues getting iPhones connected to the InTune via the MS Company Portal App but I'm having one hell of a time to get profiles and policies to take affect. Only thing I've had luck doing is remote locking the device. I can't enforce any profiles/settings such as passwords etc. Only thing I'm wondering about is DEP. I have DEP connected but it has all of our desktops/laptops on it not our phones as we buy those out right from our provider. Do I need to have these phone in DEP in order for other policies to take affect? TY
DalekSec Posted February 21, 2019 Posted February 21, 2019 Trailing it with iOS atm, i have noticed it takes an age for setting to go through, had to leave them overnight most times! The ones i tested with are not in DEP
Carter Posted February 21, 2019 Author Posted February 21, 2019 Trailing it with iOS atm, i have noticed it takes an age for setting to go through, had to leave them overnight most times! The ones i tested with are not in DEP Finally making some headway. Looks like DEP was my issue. Put one if my phones into DEP using Apple Configurator and now the profiles from InTune are kicking in such as App installs, password settings and other device settings. I had no luck at all when it wasn't apart of DEP.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now