chloe654645 Posted January 24, 2019 Posted January 24, 2019 I am currently working on exam laptops with word 2013 installed on them and need to grey out the language button. As I need to stop the students from getting into the options menu and turning on auto correct. I have found the GPO code for 2010 but need 2013.
chloe654645 Posted January 24, 2019 Author Posted January 24, 2019 I have found out how to disable the language button on the ribbon. The codes are below TranslationLanguageOptions = 19243 LanguageCommands = 22144 You can see the rest of the disable commands for 2013 below; https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36798 Hope this helps someone else
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now