Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not able to attend again this year as it's too expensive for the school to pay and there's no budget to buy anything I may find there, however good it could be. I was wondering if anyone knew if they were going to be streaming or recording for later release any of the seminars. I can't see it on the website, so am not hopeful.

 

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...