penfold Posted January 21, 2019 Posted January 21, 2019 I am currently working outside the UK and I am looking for some online courses so I can do them in english. Ideally there would be a certificate at the end as I do not have any certificates. I am currently working with Server/Client support and Antivirus administration. Most of the courses I have seen are over £1000 so they are over my budget and any less than that are too basic. I have been looking at Ethical Hacker/Cyber Security courses but they are not cheap. I looked at Udemy earlier this year as they had lots of sales on. The problem is for online courses like this I don't know if they carry much recognition when completed. Does anyone have any recommendations that they have used in the past? Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now