Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Morning.

 

I've been asked to install sketchup but looking through previous EG posts I have a feeling I'm in for a lot of work. Is there still a free version of sketchup and how would I install it?

Posted

Do you have a Google Edu domain set up? There is a Chrome app you can enable and let your pupils use, the only limitation is they can only save to their Google Drive. Files can be downloaded but their Drive is where it will be saved.

 

Makes it a lot easier.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...