dgsmith Posted November 14, 2018 Posted November 14, 2018 I am sure this used to be possible, but I can't for the life of me find a way to do it now. The head has asked that on certain posts, he would not want people being able to comment (I understand the reasons for this), but still invite comments on other things like events, achievements etc. I cannot see anywhere that allows for commenting to be blocked on individual posts, either before or after it's posted. Am I missing something really obvious, or is there just not a way to do this anymore?
elsiegee40 Posted November 14, 2018 Posted November 14, 2018 (edited) As far as I am aware, this cannot be done EDIT Although in Facebook Groups, I think there may be be a facility to lock a post from comments. Just not on a standard page. Edited November 14, 2018 by elsiegee40 1
ZeroHour Posted November 14, 2018 Posted November 14, 2018 I dont think you can anymore on Pages, groups can disable comments though for a post. 1
dgsmith Posted November 15, 2018 Author Posted November 15, 2018 Thanks - I thought as much but had seen comments disabled on groups before, so assumed it was the same for pages.. clearly not anymore!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now