Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is there a way to add the filename and path to a document created in Word online?

 

I'm in a school who currently has Office 2010 (they know they have to upgrade) and when I create a word doc on PC and add filename with folder it shows okay. They are starting to use 365 and currently on the free version

 

I can't find a way to add the filename / folder to the footer in Word online. When i create a word doc on the PC and then move it (still on PC) I can access the footer field and press f9 to update it.

is there an equivalent tool in Word online?

 

I'd like to make a folder of docs in word online in onedrive, each with the correct file / folder details showing, preferably in the header or footer. I'd like to then copy this 'skeleton' folder to anew folder and all the file/folder info updated for them.

 

Is there a way to do this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...