techy32 Posted October 25, 2018 Posted October 25, 2018 We have been using wild card certificate for our exchange server 2013 and Citrix remote access from GoDaddy. The certificate is up renewal. Can anyone guide me as how to renew and then install it? I have never done it before.
Jamman960 Posted October 25, 2018 Posted October 25, 2018 You should be able to sign in at go daddy and find renewal options/instructions. It'll mainly consist of generating a CSR on one of the servers then using that to re-generate a cert at GoDaddy I'd take a look at getting a free LetsEncrypt certificate as they now support wildcard certs, I've used zerossl.com recently to generate them - they only last 90 days but once you've stored the details you need its just a case of visiting their site before it runs out and pasting in your cert details again. James
techy32 Posted October 25, 2018 Author Posted October 25, 2018 You should be able to sign in at go daddy and find renewal options/instructions. It'll mainly consist of generating a CSR on one of the servers then using that to re-generate a cert at GoDaddy I'd take a look at getting a free LetsEncrypt certificate as they now support wildcard certs, I've used zerossl.com recently to generate them - they only last 90 days but once you've stored the details you need its just a case of visiting their site before it runs out and pasting in your cert details again. JamesThanks James. It will be the first time for me to go through the process so I will need a little bit more guidence. First step : GoDaddy needs CSR file generated on a server. Which server do I need to create the CSR file exchange server or CA authority? We need a wild card certificate. Once CSR file is done, I will login to my account on GoDaddy and paste it there to get the certificate? Once we get the certificate we will need to upload on our exchange server? Apologies for the baby steps but I need these to get it done correctly...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now