plexer Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 I've seen the guide at: midteq - Part 1. Creating a HAL independent Windows XP base image In the section where it says create a driver repositry would it be possible to use drivermax on all of your pc's and laptops to extract all of their drivers to a folder/usb key and then copy that on to the reference pc thus having all of your drivers available? Ben
djones Posted April 24, 2008 Posted April 24, 2008 I don't see why not - suck it and see I suppose! However, I think I would always prefer to get the latest drivers direct from the relevant manufacturer's website and extract the WinXP (or whatever folder) containing the .sys, .cat and .inf files. Just seems cleaner to me - maybe unfounded though. Dave.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now