Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've been waiting paitently for my copy to arrive via our schools agreement... it has just turned up, time to start playing and see whats got everyone so excited :p There goes all the other plans i had for today lol...
Posted

Got mine ages ago via MVLS :p

Just need some decent hardware to put it on

So far we have 2 deployments - WDS Server and a Terminal Server for RemoteApps

Posted

Think I'm going to be building a 939 spare system I've had the bits lying around for, for a while...

 

Got mine through the partner program at the start of the week so some playing time there too... Doubt I'll be switching too soon though, the primary schools just won't want it just yet.

Posted
I'm in no rush to deploy it into the college servers but be nice to see if it gives me more control than i currently do and whether it will make removing ranger an easier process during the summer. Think it'll be a summer job to upgrade the servers, what else is there to do lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...