Jaymate Posted May 22, 2018 Posted May 22, 2018 Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has any experience on how to purchase X number of licences of a paid for android app to use on a Learnpad. We know how to deploy the app to multiple devices as we can do this with the free apps. Bit unsure how we buy multiple licences of an app to then deploy it out. It was suggested that we contact the App Developer to purchase the number of licenses direct and then deploy it as we do with free apps but the dev has declined this. Any help would be appreciated. Jason
TechMonkey Posted May 24, 2018 Posted May 24, 2018 Have you spoken to LearnPad. I think if I remember rightly they can sort something but I can't remember the process
Jaymate Posted May 24, 2018 Author Posted May 24, 2018 Have you spoken to LearnPad. I think if I remember rightly they can sort something but I can't remember the process We have spoken to Learnpad and they know how we can distribute them but not getting the licences for them. So we can do it illegally but not legally!
SomeITBloke Posted May 24, 2018 Posted May 24, 2018 Yep unless they supply the app via their management system the only option will be via the developer.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now