Mark182 Posted May 11, 2018 Posted May 11, 2018 For months and months we've had this set up. In the admin center search for the mailbox I want to share 'heads pa' in this case. Click mail setting > Mailbox permissions > edit > by the user in 'Read and manage' 'send as' 'send on behalf. Then log into the persons mailbox > Add shared folder by right clicking on the users name above inbox then add the E-mail address (heads pa). Its worked fine for a long time, now all of a sudden it does not work, just says 'Your request cant be completed at the time retry' I've reset the permissions, re added them, re added the mailbox. Tried a different user, a different browser, a different computer. Nothing. Been like this a week. Anyone any ideas before I speak to Microsoft on Monday?
djm968 Posted May 11, 2018 Posted May 11, 2018 Have you tried adding permissions using Mailbox Delegation within the Exchange Admin Center? 1
Mark182 Posted May 14, 2018 Author Posted May 14, 2018 Have you tried adding permissions using Mailbox Delegation within the Exchange Admin Center? No, I'll give that a bash now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now