HMCTech Posted April 10, 2008 Posted April 10, 2008 Hi there I am a complete novice at all this so sorry if im being really nieve. Our school's website domain and hosting is by easyspace and i have uploaded the site folder to my host using ftp client. I belive I have entered all the correct info apart from step 3 Path box. The default information that was put in the box was D:\webs\mysitename.org.uk\html\site and I cant think what the right path would be.
kmount Posted April 10, 2008 Posted April 10, 2008 Typically the default will be OK, and in this case, I'd agree. Depending on how the host is configured, you may need to append /html/site to the end of the url EduGeek.net and if this is the case, you may need to reupload/move edujoomla two directories up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now