IT_Man_Dan Posted March 29, 2018 Posted March 29, 2018 Afternoon all, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with regards to the Epson interactive projectors that come with built in Smart tools? We are looking at replacing a few smart board/projector setups and the Epson interactive projectors look tempting. Can someone please clarify if it is possible to update the smart software on the projectors and if so what's involved in updating the software and does it affect performance or anything?? Thanks Dan
johnpd Posted March 30, 2018 Posted March 30, 2018 I need an Epson visit to explain to me the future of these tools as well. If I get them out in April I’ll ask the question too. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now