mulderite Posted March 8, 2018 Posted March 8, 2018 Some of our Staff require external support from Civica using the LogmeIn Rescue website. We recently upgraded some machines to Windows 10 and have Applocker policies in place on our workstations. It’s doing it’s job but is obviously preventing the LogMeIn software from running within a browser - as the executable is trying to run from inside the user’s ‘temporary internet files’ folder. Does anyone know of a way to allow this program to run through Applocker? I wondered if LogMeIn Rescue has a setup file that I could permanently install on the workstation, making it allowable through Applocker path policies? Or perhaps someone has managed to allow it using digital signatures? Thanks in advance.
ADMaster Posted March 8, 2018 Posted March 8, 2018 Digital signatures should do the trick. I have it setup that way for the likes of webex and gotomeeting. I've not tested log me in specifically.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now