jaminben Posted February 21, 2018 Posted February 21, 2018 Hi, We look after a primary school and they've just had some electrical testers in who have managed to fry their Meru MC1550... we think the 4GB Transcend Compact Flash card is dead. Is it possible to buy a new CF card and somehow apply 'meru-7.0-9-1-MC1550-rpm.tar' firmware which we have? Thanks Ben
dolsey01 Posted May 23, 2018 Posted May 23, 2018 I'm guessing you found a solution by now, but if not you will need the recovery image from Fortinet/Meru. I believe once that is flashed onto the CF card, you can then tftp over the full image. I believe both will require a current Fortinet support contract to aquire. 1
jaminben Posted May 24, 2018 Author Posted May 24, 2018 Yep, we had to sign up for another support contract... thanks for the response though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now