TechMonkey Posted February 12, 2018 Posted February 12, 2018 Some how the census has fallen to me this year, with 5 days to go. Does anyone know if there is a set definition for a part-time Teacher? Someone has mention that it is x number of hours but I can't find anything in the documentation. Many thanks
Meldrew Posted February 12, 2018 Posted February 12, 2018 2 thoughts. None of which answer your question I'm afraid. 1) Are you sure you have 5 days? The webpage for the spring census says in 2 days (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/school-census) 2) Even if it's 5 days, I wouldn't have thought it possible. We start well before Xmas. (Hoping this is some other census I've never heard of!) Meldrew
TechMonkey Posted February 12, 2018 Author Posted February 12, 2018 This is the SLASC census, we have been told 19th Feb. It may be different as we are Independent. I have all the data at my finger tips it is just the interpretation needs finessing and it typing in. Shouldn't take long if I can find what I need.
Jamman960 Posted February 12, 2018 Posted February 12, 2018 (edited) I’ve always classed anyone not there all week as part time on Slasc, I’ve somehow got out of it this year, did check to make sure it had been remembered though! Edited February 12, 2018 by Jamman960 1
TechMonkey Posted February 12, 2018 Author Posted February 12, 2018 I’ve always classed anyone not there all week as part time on Slasc, I’ve somehow got out of it this year, did check to make sure it had been remembered though! Thanks. That is probably my downfall, I forwarded an email reminder for the ISC census and suddenly I was helping out/leading the census. Then someone got a reminder for SLASC and it was passed to me. To be fair everyone who would have dealt with the censuses has left within the last year so I can understand the confusion. As ever the IT dept is calm and can take things on!
Jamman960 Posted February 12, 2018 Posted February 12, 2018 Ha sounds about right, i usually ended up sorting out the nursery pupil breakdown on one of them as sims never identified the part time ones... our registrar seems to be handling the whole thing this year
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now