Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

I would like to test edugeek Joomla 1.5  

2 members have voted

  1. 1. I would like to test edugeek Joomla 1.5

    • Yes look forward to testing
      1
    • Not intrested
      0
    • Maybe later
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok I have tested broke tested and broke again but I have finshed the conversion of the edugeek template to 1.5. there are a few issues (no slideshow) and at present it need to run in legasy mode to work. I find the admin side cleaner and it has a lot of potental. I will pack it up this weekend if anyone want to test it out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...