Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi

 

In the title bar at the top of IE i am seeing the post number not the title every now and then. I have attached a picture to show you.

 

z

Edited by ZeroHour
Posted

Can you give me some urls that this happens to?

I think its a IE thing where it displays # links in the title as I have seen it tagged onto my IE but its not actually in the html

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...