Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

 

My CCNP (Routing & Switching) is due for renewal at the end of this year. I can certify by taking 1 of any CCNP level exams.

 

As I have already taken 2 of the 3 CCDP exams (less than 3 years ago) for my CCNP I am thinking of taking the third as well as the CCDA exam. I will have to take 2 exams instead of 1 but it will give me a second CCNP level qualification as well as recertification of the CCNP R&S.

 

Has anyone taken the CCDA or CCDP exam? I was wondering if you can provide any feedback please?

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...