FN-GM Posted March 28, 2008 Posted March 28, 2008 I am just flicking through the Tesco Direct Catalogue, and it appears they sell Dell laptops. It’s a Dell M1330. What ever happened to “You can’t buy them in the shops, call or go online”?
Diello Posted March 28, 2008 Posted March 28, 2008 They started selling through retail outlets in the US about a year ago, and their plan was always to expand to doing the same in the UK I believe. They realised they needed to in order to keep pace with HP's growth.
FN-GM Posted March 28, 2008 Author Posted March 28, 2008 I have noticed they are touchy about HP, I asked for a quote a while back and when I said I could get better from HP they put the phone down!
Diello Posted March 28, 2008 Posted March 28, 2008 Dell turns to retail - PCs could soon be in UK shops PC Pro: News: Dell to sell PCs in Tesco
markcuk Posted March 28, 2008 Posted March 28, 2008 yep they have in my store noticed them today...not that i shop there aldi gets my money :-)
Kitkatninja Posted March 29, 2008 Posted March 29, 2008 Yeah, my local tesco's in Wellingborough have become a Tesco's direct recently. It came as a surprise to me -Ken
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now