CAM Posted September 25, 2017 Posted September 25, 2017 I have a learning aim causing me problems. It's P End is one month after the Actual End but it is appearing in the census as incomplete and shows in Course Manager as yellow. Completion Tolerance is set to Two Months so it should automatically complete. Any ideas what SIMS is doing? Thanks!
bobsmith Posted September 27, 2017 Posted September 27, 2017 did the student get a result shown associated with this course?
CAM Posted September 27, 2017 Author Posted September 27, 2017 Yes. The LA changed the P End to match the End date to fix it but I thought we weren't meant to do that.I'm guessing for some reason SIMS didn't automatically update it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now