FN-GM Posted August 30, 2017 Posted August 30, 2017 Hello, In Office 2016 when you click Send as Attachment like in the attached screenshot, Office created a new email in Outlook. Outlook ins't our default mail client, Gmail is. If I press mailto links they open in Gmail. How can I stop Word from doing its own thing and defaulting to Outlook please? Thanks
fiza Posted September 1, 2017 Posted September 1, 2017 Not sure. Have you tried this ? http://jankeirse.github.io/tvhgooglemapi/ 1
FN-GM Posted September 1, 2017 Author Posted September 1, 2017 I have actually, but doesn't support SAML so its no good. I think it needs Java as well, we don't use that on production machines, but not 100% sure on that. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now