Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

I am creating a flash file that when it is opened as swf it starts playing an mp3 which is stored in the same folder on the cd. I can get it to play fine using the below code. I am trying to add a button to pause it or even mute it but i cant get it to work. Can some one point me in the right direction.

 

Thanks

 

Dan

 

var req:URLRequest = new URLRequest("abc.mp3");
var trans:SoundTransform = new SoundTransform(-50, -50);
var s:Sound = new Sound(req);
s.play(1,1);

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...