Boredguy Posted August 3, 2017 Posted August 3, 2017 Before I go and poke the SWGfL support team, has anyone else in the last week or two started getting security Alerts when launching Outlook client to connect to their Office 365 Tenancy? Seemed to co-inside with SWGfL updating their DNS hosting but all the records are coming back ok, but the certificate is not matching the autodiscover domain as expected.
luke-pollard Posted September 18, 2017 Posted September 18, 2017 Hi, We have just started receiving this too, all of the schools I manage that use Office 365 appear to have the same issue and are SWGfL based. I presume you're seeing something similar to below: If you do speak to SWGfL before I get a chance, please let me know what they say.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now