Steve21 Posted August 1, 2017 Posted August 1, 2017 Evening All, Out of curiosity if you had an issue linked to dns/domain etc does anyone know who overall takes responsibility for this? Is it an RM issue as they're doing the changes or SWGFL as they're providing the service etc? And does anyone have any direct contacts who to raise it to other than the standard help desk? Thanks, Steve
MicrodigitUK Posted August 1, 2017 Posted August 1, 2017 I've always found that DNS things on the SWGfL tend to be dealt with by one of the RM India team. They are normally fast at doing any changes or fixes if you log a call via https://esi.swgfl.org.uk/ or https://support.rm.com/ Alternativly SWGfL technical support number is 0845 307 7870 but this will just divert you to a support engineer from RM.
Steve21 Posted August 1, 2017 Author Posted August 1, 2017 I've always found that DNS things on the SWGfL tend to be dealt with by one of the RM India team. They are normally fast at doing any changes or fixes if you log a call via https://esi.swgfl.org.uk/ or https://support.rm.com/ Alternativly SWGfL technical support number is 0845 307 7870 but this will just divert you to a support engineer from RM. Aye I raised it with RM as normal but they're being particularly relaxed about fixing it to say the least. Wondering who the actual "blame" lies with as such. Sitting in a bar in China so can't really ring around as will be stupid costs per minute haha. Will have to see if I can find an email for someone higher to abus... contact. Steve 1
MicrodigitUK Posted August 1, 2017 Posted August 1, 2017 I could always ring them and pretend to be you and insist that the priority is escalated and delta with ASAP. You want to PM me reference number and info and I'll give them a peace of my mind.
MicrodigitUK Posted August 1, 2017 Posted August 1, 2017 Aye I raised it with RM as normal but they're being particularly relaxed about fixing it to say the least. Wondering who the actual "blame" lies with as such. Sitting in a bar in China so can't really ring around as will be stupid costs per minute haha. Will have to see if I can find an email for someone higher to abus... contact. Steve How about Jamie Goswell @ RM He is on Edugeek as a user. List time I complaind about SWGfL service he jumped in on the conversation. Send him a PM: @JGoswell 1
JGoswell Posted August 2, 2017 Posted August 2, 2017 How about Jamie Goswell @ RM He is on Edugeek as a user. List time I complaind about SWGfL service he jumped in on the conversation. Send him a PM: @JGoswell Thanks @MicrodigitUK @Steve21 could you send me a PM with your contact details so I can get an engineer to call you? Thanks, Jamie
Steve21 Posted August 2, 2017 Author Posted August 2, 2017 Thanks both, Sent details over in PM Jamie. Steve 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now