Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All

 

I'm having some issues with SMART 4065 Interactive Panels. I'm running SMART LS 17.0 and the interactivity keeps dropping and reconnecting, making it impossible to use the board.

 

I have tried combinations of, without effect;

Changing the USB lead.

Changing the USB port on the PC.

Connecting USB direct to the board and not via a wall box

Repairing .NET 4.6.2

Uninstalling and re-installing .NET 4.6.2

Installing SMART LS 16.1

Installing latest 16.1 drivers.

 

Before I ring SMART, has anyone else had this issue? Can you suggest anything else to try?

 

Many thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...