Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Would it be possible to have a tick box next to the message field so that you can choose whether or not to subscribe to a thread when you post?

 

Sometimes, I post, but know I don't want to maintain a subscription and have to manually unsubscribe afterwards. It could be checked by default and you clear it if you don't want to subscribe

Edited by ZeroHour
Posted

I like the idea. I will have a look into the hacks required to do it.

 

Cheers for the suggestion

 

{Moved to the Site problems forum as I will apply this change and update later}

Posted
Do you not have the option shown in "advanced" post mode?

 

That's email notification, not thread subscription - it's not the same thing.

 

I'd like it in quick post and advanced if possible, please

Posted

It is the same thing actually. Just set that field to say "No Email Notification" and then its just a subscription without emails.

I will try to clarify that boxes purpose and see if there is a way to add it to the quick reply.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...