Geoff Posted May 23, 2017 Posted May 23, 2017 I built a W2k16, SQL 2k16, SCCM 1702 VM in my dev environment for the purposes of doing a site migration off my old production W2k8 R2, SQL 2k8 SP2, SCCM 1610 install (OS / SQL not supported any more). However I can't add the distribution point role to it. It simply doesn't exist in the list of available roles. AFAIK I've not missed any dependencies.
Geoff Posted May 23, 2017 Author Posted May 23, 2017 Regardless of whatever is confusing the GUI, Powershell worked. $Date = [DateTime]::Now.AddYears(30) $SystemServer = Get-CMSiteSystemServer -SiteSystemServerName "SCCM.DOMAN.COM" Add-CMDistributionPoint -InputObject $SystemServer -CertificateExpirationTimeUtc $Date -PrimaryContentLibraryLocation F -PrimaryPackageShareLocation F
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now