Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

In there an explantion to this behaviour? When i run a report that i created using a merged document template in word, that it runs both the report as you would expect and the mail merge template at the same time? Its just a bit of a PITA. I cannot see a way to prevent this - though i probably havent looked hard enough.

 

Thanks for any help

 

Liam

Posted
I think that's normal behaviour. I'm thinking that it has to launch the template in order to then feed the merge data into it, process the merge and give you your final document(s).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...