KibosJ Posted May 11, 2017 Posted May 11, 2017 Hey, I'm trying to figure out how to deploy the community edition of Visual Studio, however the only version I can find is the community version which is a web installer. I've tried the switches that work on the enterprise versions "/Layout" "/noweb" etc but none of these work (assuming it's because it is a "bootstrapper" and not a full installer) Is this at all possible, has anyone done this before or am I going to have to purchase Visual Studio for the school to work, or "Shock and horror" manually install it on machines? Any help would be appreciated.
KibosJ Posted May 11, 2017 Author Posted May 11, 2017 I believe I have found the answer it uses --layout and doesn't understand /layout One of the guides I was reading used /layout instead >.< 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now