TomHD Posted April 21, 2017 Posted April 21, 2017 Good Afternoon All, I have been made aware a very bizarre issue where after inserting an image into a Word document, keystrokes become inconsistent and strokes are missed! I have tested this and found that only Word is affected and that the user must log off and on again to remedy the issue! I have tested Word in safe mode and the behaviour still occurs! I have reinstalled Office and the behaviour still occurs. I have searched the Internet for answers and am coming up with nothing! Has anyone experienced this before? Thanks, TomHD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now