Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I use Remote Desktops (not Remote Desktop Connection) on my laptop to connect to servers if/when necessary. I have a particular server that I don't want my local printers to be connected to via Terminal Server printer ports.

 

I have all the network printers in school connected to my laptop, when I connect to the Print Server I don't want Terminal Service copies appearing (e.g. "Art_Laser (from MyLaptop) in session 0").

 

Does anybody know how to stop this? Cheers for your help.

Posted

Options > Local Resources

 

Untick "printers".

 

I personally have found it useful in some situations, it meant I can print to the printer next to, or near me than somewhere half way across site :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...