Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hmm..bum...got spark, got it all nicely setup, cannot connect to edugeek server. Probably our LEA blocking it someway, they're real strict on chat things.

Try a different client like Pidgin or Pandion (both have flash guides).

 

Good luck ;)

Posted
Doesnt work for me, tried from behind and in front of our ISA server so can only guess its blocked by my LEA. Hell why am I surprised? EVERYTHING gets blocked by them

 

Nice idea though, guess Ill have to wait for the web client

 

Don't know if it will work for you and your LEA, but I installed the ISA Firewall Client (\\SERVER\MSPCLNT\Setup.exe) on my laptop, and it would appear that I bypass the LEA filters completely. Even talked to the LEA about it and they were unaware it was possible. It means I don't have to set proxies in browsers, chat programs etc, and it appears I'm completely unrestricted as to what I can view on the 'net.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...