Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

As the end of the year approaches and some schools might be lucky enough to have some spare budget I thought I'd let you know that we can currently offer some amazing deals on Meraki switches and wireless.

 

If anyone is interested in some info or quotes, please PM me, call me or drop me an email, I think you'd be surprised.

 

cheers

 

Lee

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...