Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Just noticed this but it seems that the Daylight Savings time system may be a little out of whack, or the clock on here is.

 

I'm seeing more than an hours discrepancy between the real time and the "Last visit" time.

 

Right now I'm at 12:49pm and it shows 11:25am and I refreshed just 2 minutes ago..

Edited by ZeroHour
Posted

Refreshing wont update your last visit time.

That time is the time your session was last created not the last browse time.

Sessions should expire after 15 minutes of inactivity.

Server time right now is about right for GMT as far as I can tell.

Posted
Refreshing wont update your last visit time.

That time is the time your session was last created not the last browse time.

Sessions should expire after 15 minutes of inactivity.

Server time right now is about right for GMT as far as I can tell.

 

Ah... ok... well that makes sense :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...