markofealing Posted February 9, 2017 Posted February 9, 2017 Has anyone had any experience with Music School Management software, in particular CJM Software Our music department is interested in it, I've got some concerns as it is built on FileMaker Pro (which I thought had died years ago), requires a server (it's client/ server) and is supposed to sync with SIMS although I suspect this may just be a CSV file import from SIMS as they are not a SIMS partner. Any feedback is welcome.
markofealing Posted February 9, 2017 Author Posted February 9, 2017 We don't have SIMS Activities, but it's the obvious option. Whether SIMS Activities manages Peri teachers as well as MSM I've not idea. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now