titch Posted January 30, 2017 Posted January 30, 2017 Hi All Been given the task of re-designing/re-introducing/re-training our school SharePoint sites. While being quite an exciting project, it is also quite overwhelming as I want to launch it right, the first time. I think historically things have been done quite well but disjointedly with no obvious/easy workflow. We will be rolling out BYOD in September which we would like to use the student page as a repository for files. Currently, we have three sites parents/staff/students. I would like to merge the students and staff one to make it easier for staff to drop stuff in for students. Obviously, would need to change some privileges for this but I think this is reasonably doable. What im asking for really is: Does anyone have a best practice, do or donts that have setup SharePoint in the past? Any best practice regarding rolling out to staff/students to make sure it gets used correctly Anyone got examples of good sites they wouldn't mind me having a nose around? Very much open to ideas and thoughts, even if its just run away! Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now