Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,(remove if not appropriate!)

just wanted to say

I am currently working on a web site that is basically going to be News, Reviews, Bargains and Community aimed at older gamers who don't get enough time to play online and do not want to hear abuse from teenagers because 6 months later you are still learning the map ;)

Its basically IGN crossed with Hotukdeals & these forums.

as mentioned it is for "older" gamers.

I will be keeping the site as ad free as possible (because i hate Ads!)(i have other sources of income!)

 

The site is in "open Beta" (love that phrase... old school translation means demo)

the guts are up and running and there is loads of tweaking (not tweerking!) to the site (example...mobile version far from complete!) I am updating the site as and when news comes in :) to start getting content down.

So if you fancy some community involvement and also maybe contribute to content (reviews, web design or graphics) come over and see what we are all about.

I have already secured a couple of twitch streamers and i have direct links with some publishing houses (so competitions will be coming!)

 

GenXGamer.com – Community for the mature gamer!

 

Constructive criticism & ideas accepted (pref you send it to me! via PM or email [email protected])

Posted

Schweet! Will be keeping my eye on this :)

I know a few people who stream every now and again (though I don't watch their streams, so I can't tell you if they're any good :p) can see about getting them to drop a shoutout if you're interested?

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...