sted Posted January 10, 2017 Posted January 10, 2017 Ive got a whiteboard pc that has sasoon penpals font installed. In for example word its fine select the font type and its in sasoon but in notebook (15) it says sasoon but looks like the default aerial font. Any ideas tried different users in case it was a profile issue made no odds and as said the font seems to be installed correctly as it works fine in word
jmak Posted January 30, 2017 Posted January 30, 2017 Late response, but..... Which version of the font are you using? TTF or OTF? I think they offer their font in both and I wondered if Smart is compatible with OTF. I've had a similar issue with Letter Join, which is a font with "contextual alternatives" i.e. it emulates joined handwriting. I found that Smart Notebook 10.x didn't work, but 11.x is compatible.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now