Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just arrived at a new school and trying to sort things out, one issue that has arrived I've dealt with in the past but I haven't used Fronter for years

 

The issue is a number of pupils have transferred school but it's still giving them the old rooms and like homepage from the previous school as well as ours but then says no read access, I can't remove the rooms from them as I have no access to them either as they are another schools, I checked the Userdata conflicts from the MIS integration and it says everything is fine

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...