Dos_Box Posted November 30, 2016 Posted November 30, 2016 Interesting but I'm not sure just how widely used it would be: Netflix to allow TV and movie downloads - BBC News Does anyone here use things like the BBC 'download and watch later feature'? Handy for the train I suppose. 1
sidewinder Posted November 30, 2016 Posted November 30, 2016 Great news, although 'some' sounds limiting I'd like it just to be able to watch something, anything, to pass the time on train journeys, where 3G/4G coverage always seems to be so abysmal web browsing or spotify is out of the question, let alone streaming netflix. Barely used the BBC one as there isn't much I watch on there, used Amazon's though to watch Mr Robot on planes in the summer.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now