sthildas Posted November 17, 2016 Posted November 17, 2016 (edited) Hi I have a script that I am working on to export a users mailbox to PST if the mailbox PST does not already exist based on the users OU. I am running this on our Exchange 2013 server and I want to eventually run this as a sceduled task. I have created a profile.ps1 and placed this in "C:\Windows\System32\Windows Powershell\V1.0", it contains: . "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V15\Bin\RemoteExchange.ps1" Connect-ExchangeServer -Auto I can right click my "ArchiveMailbox.ps1" and run with powershell and it will export every users mailbox that is in the oU, what I want is to add a check to only export the mailbox if the mailbox has not already been exported. If I try to run this from task scheduler it does nothing. Start a Program "powershell.exe" Argument "C:\Scripts\ArchiveMailbox.ps1" Here is my script # Variables $Users = Get-Mailbox -OrganizationalUnit $OU $OU = "{doman}/{path}" $filepath = "\\filesrv1\archive$\PST" $TestPath = $FilePath+($_.Alias)+".pst" $FileExists = Test-Path $TestPath # Move leavers home folder to Archive share $users | % { if ($FileExists -eq $false) { Write-Host "File does not exist" } Else { New-MailboxExportRequest -Mailbox $_.Alias -FilePath ($FilePath+($_.Alias)+".pst") -ExcludeFolders "#SentItems#", "#Drafts#", "#DeletedItems#", "#JunkEmail#" -ExcludeDumpster } } Edited November 22, 2016 by ZeroHour
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now