Lithium Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Is there a way that I can export the tree view of the GPMC, so I have a list that has all the GPO's applied to the domain and all of its OU's as a hard copy reference? something in the same way as Active Directory lets you export to a tab or comma seperated file?
misswje Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 I know this is a bit late but I was wanting to achieve the same result. A excel spreadsheet with a list of all my group policies so I could keep good documentation on them plus carry out housekeeping tasks. Due to the export list being unavailable in the GPMC I found that if you carry out a search within the GPMC you can then save the results to a CSV. You need to carry out some tidy up work on the spreadsheet but it saves alot of time!! Hope this helps
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now