Geoff Posted October 18, 2016 Posted October 18, 2016 Saw this announcement pop up on HackerNews and thought that it might interest EduGeek. DoudouLinux - English 1
jmak Posted October 18, 2016 Posted October 18, 2016 Has anyone tried this? I've got some old netbooks which are too feeble to be worth running Windows on the domain, but I had thought of setting them up with a fixed Linux distro and offering them as web browsers. I was hoping that they'd be worth using for things like GAfE, Purple Mash and Mathletics given that the work is done on the provider's server. This one looks pretty simple and risk free...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now