sydborn Posted October 16, 2016 Posted October 16, 2016 (edited) Hi All, We created a group in the exchange 365 called all staff When users emails that group, it does not go into the in box of other users instead it goes into a Group called all staff that is visible on all users email I have attached an image for clarity. Please how do I make an email sent to all staff go into the various users inbox? Thanks Edited October 16, 2016 by sydborn
naysweb Posted October 16, 2016 Posted October 16, 2016 Looks like it's the new office 365 groups rather than a normal distribution group.
sydborn Posted October 16, 2016 Author Posted October 16, 2016 Cheers for your response How do I rectify it? Looks like it's the new office 365 groups rather than a normal distribution group.
naysweb Posted October 16, 2016 Posted October 16, 2016 Your need to delete the group and create it again. When creating look for distribution group. Then if I remember right it still try to make you make the new style groups. So you need to click the create distribution group. I think it's a small link. I will get a screenshot if you have trouble.
sydborn Posted October 16, 2016 Author Posted October 16, 2016 Hi @naysweb thanks for that I will try it out. Looks like it's the new office 365 groups rather than a normal distribution group.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now