Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
You need to go into Modules --> Site Modules - then pick the menu you want to change. You can then change the Menu Link Items to sort out what pages the menu appears on :)
Posted
Thanks for that, I've now got rid of the documents menu from the Vacancies link, I now need to get that page to show the Latest News menu - I think I mush be having a very blond day!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...