cooka Posted October 7, 2016 Posted October 7, 2016 Hello guys, I have a couple PCs running Windows 7 x32 which I would like to replace with new machines running Windows 10 x64. I would like to migrate the user data from one to the other. Is there a away I can do this offline like onto removable storage? Thanks for your thoughts.
Geoff Posted October 7, 2016 Posted October 7, 2016 Windows Easy Transfer isn't supported in Windows 10. Microsoft suggest using PC Mover Express. PCmover - Windows Migration from Laplink | Microsoft Recommended | Windows Easy Transfer I've always used the User State Migration tool myself, however I'm using SCCM / MDT which is overkill for the handful of machines that you have.
cooka Posted October 7, 2016 Author Posted October 7, 2016 Just to update you guys I have now sorted this by using Scanstate.exe and loadstate. Real easy once you know how
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now