bald_pig Posted September 15, 2016 Posted September 15, 2016 I didn't expect you to open my car door, and drag me into this thread! Have GTA Online for PC, haven't done any heists yet though, but, willing noob here. Team heist noobs go!
X-13 Posted September 15, 2016 Author Posted September 15, 2016 Ah so that explains why you are wearing a suit with a fox mask. Fox mask? Psh, paper bag is best heist mask.
Boredguy Posted September 15, 2016 Posted September 15, 2016 Psh, paper bag is best heist mask. Certainly is, always perferred the target one when i played
X-13 Posted September 15, 2016 Author Posted September 15, 2016 Certainly is, always perferred the target one when i played I'm partial to the Manic(?) one.
sted Posted September 15, 2016 Posted September 15, 2016 Fox mask? Psh, paper bag is best heist mask. i prefer the princess bubblegum type one
X-13 Posted September 15, 2016 Author Posted September 15, 2016 i prefer the princess bubblegum type one If I have free choice of all the masks, I usually get Pogo. Cigar smoking monkey is best monkey.
CAM Posted September 15, 2016 Posted September 15, 2016 On now looking for two more. Anyone else around?
bald_pig Posted September 15, 2016 Posted September 15, 2016 Got called in to help out at guides, sorry people!
X-13 Posted September 15, 2016 Author Posted September 15, 2016 Got called in to help out at guides, sorry people! We did the Prison Break finale, then I had to get food... And when I came back, everyone was gone.
computer_expert Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 We did the Prison Break finale, then I had to get food... And when I came back, everyone was gone. Well, We did all escape prison...
CAM Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 We did the Prison Break finale, then I had to get food... And when I came back, everyone was gone. Sorry, thought you were off! I ended up at open mic night down the road. Still don't understand why that parachute didn't work. :/
DMcGuigan Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 Sorry, thought you were off! I ended up at open mic night down the road. Still don't understand why that parachute didn't work. :/ Yeah, I ended up on WoW ;P Parachute didn't work because you didn't say the magic words!
CAM Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 Yeah, I ended up on WoW ;P Parachute didn't work because you didn't say the magic words! Yeah I did. But I'd get banned if I repeated them on here.
DMcGuigan Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 Yeah I did. But I'd get banned if I repeated them on here. I was about to strangle you through the microphone if it wasn't for that team life.. didn't spend 15 minutes flying around in circles to have everything end with a CAM shaped beach pancake.
X-13 Posted September 16, 2016 Author Posted September 16, 2016 (edited) Sorry, thought you were off! I said I was getting something to eat... I was still in chat, just not playing for 30 minutes. You're so impatient. Still don't understand why that parachute didn't work. :/ Because parachute is left click, not space. @DMcGuigan doesn't know what he's talking about. Edited September 16, 2016 by X-13
CAM Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 I said I was getting something to eat... I was still in chat, just not playing for 30 minutes. You're so impatient. Because parachute is left click, not space. @DMcGuigan doesn't know what he's talking about. Ahhhhh I blame the lemon then! I have the next heist on setup so we can do that if I am free tonight.
X-13 Posted September 16, 2016 Author Posted September 16, 2016 (edited) I have the next heist on setup so we can do that if I am free tonight. I've got the next one ready to start, as well. Humane Labs. Apparently it's super hard to get randos for, nobody wants to do it. Edited September 16, 2016 by X-13
Boredguy Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 Hardest thing in the Humane Labs heist was landing in the damn carpark the first couple of times.
DMcGuigan Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 I said I was getting something to eat... I was still in chat, just not playing for 30 minutes. You're so impatient. Because parachute is left click, not space. @DMcGuigan doesn't know what he's talking about. That's because I don't need to bail from my air vehicles, I'm a good pilot
X-13 Posted September 16, 2016 Author Posted September 16, 2016 That's because I don't need to bail from my air vehicles, I'm a good pilot A good pilot... But not of helicopters. How many times did you nearly explode the plane? Out of the $320k I got from the heist... I just spent a bunch of it on guns. Homing rocket launcher and (2) silent sniper rifles, get. Yes. 2 sniper rifles. One doesn't zoom for some reason... I didn't know that.
DMcGuigan Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 A good pilot... But not of helicopters. How many times did you nearly explode the plane? Out of the $320k I got from the heist... I just spent a bunch of it on guns. Homing rocket launcher and (2) silent sniper rifles, get. Yes. 2 sniper rifles. One doesn't zoom for some reason... I didn't know that. I was playing with just the keyboard! Fine aiming isn't a thing with a chopper when you're playing that way Anyway, I fly just fine, it's flying and shooting where I have the issues, one at a time!
X-13 Posted September 16, 2016 Author Posted September 16, 2016 Fine aiming isn't a thing with a chopper when you're playing that way Using a controller let's me do that. Feels good, man.
bald_pig Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 I should be good for tonight we using the ts server for comms?
computer_expert Posted September 16, 2016 Posted September 16, 2016 This weeks special event includes 25% off the armoured kuruma (until 22nd sept) if anyone wants to buy one.
X-13 Posted September 16, 2016 Author Posted September 16, 2016 This weeks special event includes 25% off the armoured kuruma (until 22nd sept) if anyone wants to buy one. God damnit... I could have bought one! Then I bought guns instead. Oh well, I'm 3/5 done for the Humane Labs heist. If I can get that done before the 22nd, I can get one cheap. I think I need to finish it today for the daily objective, anyway.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now